COVID-19 POLICY FOR FALL 2020 ADMISSION
- Candidates with 70% (after adding 3% grace marks as announced by the govt) and above in intermediate or equivalent exams.
- Candidates with less than 70% (after adding 3% grace marks) in intermediate or equivalent exams shall be treated as follows:
- Weightage to qualification (50%)
- Weightage to online interview (50%)
- For all masters programs, selection will be by online interviews only.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES
- 2 “E” grades in A-Level exam will not be entertained for accredited programs. i.e. BBA, BSCS, etc. (Conversion should be 50% and above).
- Equivalency from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) is mandatory for O & A Levels/High School Diploma/IB Diploma or equivalent.
- High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate (IB) students appearing for examination from Pakistan shall have to pass Islamiat, Pakistan Studies & Urdu.
- Verification of last degree from Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) is mandatory for all Masters, students.
- Equivalency of international degrees from Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) is mandatory for all Masters student
- Students waiting for results can also apply.
- Admission of Foreign students are subject to clearance from the relevant Agencies/NoC from HEC.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS PROGRAM
Admission in the BBA/BS programs, the candidate must have completed O-Levels (minimum 8 subjects including 5 compulsory subjects; English, Urdu, Maths, Islamiat & Pakistan Studies) and A-levels (minimum 3 Subjects)/ 12th Grade/ Intermediate with minimum 50% marks or equivalent from a recognized institution.
BS Computer Science, candidates with mathematical background will be preferred.
Admission in the MBA program, the applicant must possess a minimum of 16 years of education/ 4-year Bachelor/ Master’s degree from an HEC recognized educational institute with minimum 55% marks/ 2.5 CGPA.
Admission in the EMBA program, the candidate must possess 16-year education or 4-year bachelor degree with minimum 55% marks/ 2.50 CGPA from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in any field of study with 3 years professional work experience (verifiable) at some well-known organization. This requirement is necessary to seek admission in this program.
For Admission in the Master in Project Management program, the applicant must possess a minimum of 16 years of education/ 4-year Bachelor/ Master’s degree from an HEC recognized educational institute with minimum 55% marks/ 2.5 CGPA.
- 4 passport size photographs.
- Matriculation Marks sheet/ O’ levels Marks sheet.
- Matriculation Board certificate.
- Intermediate Mark sheet Certificate/ A’ levels Mark sheet.
- Intermediate Board Certificate.
- Equivalence certificate issued by IBCC (in case of foreign qualifications).
- Bachelor’s Marks Sheet.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Equivalence certificate issued by Higher Education Commission in case of foreign Degree.
- In case of result/ final document awaiting applicants:
- Undertaking (format of undertaking is available)
- part-1 marksheet/ Previous gradesheets
- part-2 admit card/ Statement of entry