Internal Quality Assurance (IQA)
- Effective Monitoring of Classes, Students Feedback, Course Evaluation, Teacher Self & Peer Assessment
- Yearly Progress Report (YPR)
- Self-Assessment Reports (SARs)
- Institution Performance Evaluation (IPE)
External Quality Assurance (EQA)
- Accreditations (NBEAC, PCP, PEC, NCEAC and other Professional Bodies).
- Memberships (APQN, INQAAHE, AACSB.. etc.)MS/M.Phil. / Ph. D Program Review)
- ISO Certification
Regulatory Bodies Review
- HEC Ranking & Statistics
- HEC Campus Review Parameters & Inspections (CRP)
- Charter Inspection & Evaluation Committee (CIEC)
QEC Participation and achievements:
- Developed University Code Book
- Developed Students Hand Book
- Designed QEC Survey form and format and ensured its effectively implementation
- Effectively Participated in developing course outline.
- Effectively Participated with the departments at the time of PCP visit and ensured success
- Played a vital role in PCP Accreditation.
- Effectively coordinate with all departments, to ensure all the CIEC compliances at the time of visit.